Search This Blog

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Standup9ja: Valverde Out To Make Barcelona Great Again

Standup9ja: Valverde Out To Make Barcelona Great Again
Ernesto Valverde has a plan for his tenure at Barcelona and it is to make Barcelona a club greater than it already is.

The former Athletic Bilbao manager, took over from Luis Enrique, at the club he once played for.

Enrique ended his three-year stint at Barcelona with silverware across all three seasons and Valverde wants to better that.

“It’s a privilege to come here. I feel very lucky that the club had me in mind and offered me the job,” Valverde told Barca TV ahead of his official unveiling, which will take place on Thursday.

“I am very excited about heading into this new stage of my career. It’s an enormous challenge and I have the intention of making Barca even greater than it already is.”
 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments