Search This Blog

Friday, June 9, 2017

Standup9ja: DJ Hol Up – Afrobeat Update Ft. Mr Eazi, King Perry, Davido, Runtown & More



Standup9ja: DJ Hol Up – Afrobeat Update Ft. Mr Eazi, King Perry, Davido, Runtown & More


Every Month I will be releasing a Mix with nothing but new music from the month before. New Music that you could add to your playlist. Enjoy these top new songs from May.


Mixtape hosted by New York’s top DJ Hol Up!

TRACKLIST
1. E.L – See Me Sometime
2. Juls – Morning Feat Nonso Amadi & Maleek Berry
3. DJ Tunez – My Love Feat Adekunle Gold & Del B
4. Kiss Daniel – Sofaa
5. Timaya – Dance Feat Rudeboy (P-Square)
6. Runtown – For Life

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments