Search This Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Standup9ja: Joe Shigma, A.K.A The S.T.D Master Drops The Lyrics Of #PICASO. A Song From One Of His MixTape

Standup9ja: Joe Shigma, A.K.A The S.T.D Master Drops The Lyrics Of #PICASO. A Song From One Of His MixTape

JOE SHIGMA: PICASO LYRICS
(Intro)

ladies and gentlemen its still the STD project, you know what i mean
i call this one picasso
am here with C_man my man, we just doing what we do best
you know what i mean
(chorus)2x
am sort of like Picasso verbally i make images
lyrically am like Picasso i can paint portraits
(verse 1)
..ok hold up, hold on listen
she say the way you painting pictures you remind me of Picasso
your lyrics paint she started pointing things like a cursor
and rated my endavours than Davinci's Monalisa
skill and talent like this sketch with emotions every piece
even famous Michael Angelo in grave will envy this
is twenty first century nobody rap as this
your craft must be magic boy show me your merlin hat
i her told all i ever had is just a mic, pen & pad
(chorus)2x
(verse_2)
yeah..
my ambition as an artist is be finnest in the glob
lyrically paint portraits like Picasso did the job
famous than Bocchiochi am just kinda dreaming more
exceptionally prolific rumours heard it my techniques
art collectors got to love this am just being realistic
am verbally depicting the imagery is naturalistic
shades of blue shades of grey past renaissance the style is
Dimitri for versatility i should be on rap A-list
(chorus)2x
(verse 3)
ya ya..
they call me microphone Picasso off the record i dont brag
so capture custom of hiphop attimes it comes with ego sag
STD hit the streets who let the monkey out the bag
am modern day Picasso and to me this track is canvas
while the gallery is rolling all the lyrics turn pictures
niggas say the images i paint is afro cultures
this track is exhibition and i hope i fed your vision
just thought i let you niggas know am Picasso's new edition
(laugh)
ya this is hiphop you know what i mean, just the way i like it served
for what is worth mehn, this is my canvas & i paint it how i want it
is like that.

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments