Search This Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Standup9ja: ...Confirms release of another Chibok girl



Standup9ja: ...Confirms release of another Chibok girl


Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has confirmed the release of another Chibok schoolgirl.


Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina, told State House correspondents that Osinbajo announced this during yesterday’s Federal Executive Council meeting.

He said: “Yes, at the FEC meeting, the acting president broke the cheering news to members of the cabinet and after that I have also spoken to defence people who confirmed it. The details are yet to be fully unravelled, but in terms of is it true, yes, it is true. I learnt she is already being brought to Abuja, but I have not seen her.

On a report that Boko Haram insurgents were regrouping in the Sambisa forest, Adesina said the Federal Government had the capacity to confront any security challenge.



No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments