Search This Blog

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Standup9ja: Sam Allardyce Quits Manchester United To Join Bury For Free



Standup9ja: Sam Allardyce Quits Manchester United To Join Bury For Free


Sam Allardyce has quit Manchester United to join up with fellow north west side Bury.

This isn’t  former England manager and present Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce, but instead his completely unrelated namesake who has made the move to further his career.

Bury announced the signing of the young Sam Allardyce this week after the player ended his association with United – a team who he had played for since the age of eight.

Speaking to Bury’s official website, Allardyce noted how the club could be primed for him to accelerate his career and development as a footballer.

‘With there being no Under 23’s team, it means that the opportunity is there to get noticed earlier, as some Under 23’s enter a team and never get seen again,’ the youngster said.

‘I want to keep playing in my position and constantly improve.

‘Hopefully I will impress early, and get constant starts for the youth team with an opportunity to train with the first-team,’ Allardyce added.

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments