Search This Blog

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Standup9ja: Griezmann Won’t Rule Out Possible Move To Madrid



Standup9ja: Griezmann Won’t Rule Out Possible Move To Madrid


Antoine Griezmann continues to insist he is happy at Atletico Madrid, but will not rule out the possibility of joining Madrid.

The France international has been continually linked with an exit from the Vicente Calderon, with Manchester United reportedly interested in signing him.

Real Madrid had also emerged as a possible destination for the Atletico forward, and Griezmann wouldn’t deny a possible move to the other side of town.

“I don’t rule anything out,” the French star told reporters after scoring the crucial leveller for Diego Simeone’s side, before adding: “But I’m happy at Atletico.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments