Search This Blog

Monday, March 27, 2017

Stanndup9ja - Diego Costa Open To French Ligue 1 Move



Stanndup9ja - Diego Costa Open To French Ligue 1 Move


Chelsea striker Diego Costa has hinted he would be open to a move to French football in the future.

There is nothing to suggest Chelsea are going to part company with Costa, but the 28-year-old praised Ligue 1 to French broadcaster Telefoot this week.

“Marseille have constructed a nice project and PSG, we know, are respected in Europe,” he said.

“Monaco also have a wonderful project and have some great players. Ligue 1 is developing.

“I am very happy at Chelsea but anything can happen in football. If I need to make a change, France is a country where I have never played. So why not?”

Costa, who is Brazilian born, is currently on international duty with Spain and scored in their World Cup qualifier over Isreal in a dominant 4-1.

And Julen Lopetegui’s side are now preparing for a friendly against France.

Costa, who has scored 22 goals this season, will hope to be in contention to face Crystal Palace in the Blues’ next game on April 1.

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments