Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Standup9ja - Shakespeare On Leicester Winning UCL: Why Not?



Standup9ja - Shakespeare On Leicester Winning UCL: Why Not?




Craig Shakespeare is full of hope, as he believes the foxes can win the champions league, should they overcome Sevilla.

Leicester City play Sevilla in the second leg of the UCL last 16 on Tuesday. They lost the first leg 2-1.

And Shakespeare believes their away goal advantage, courtesy of Vardy is a plus for his side.

Asked if Leicester can win the Champions League, Shakespeare said at his pre-match media conference: “Why not? We are in it. We have to try and be competitive every game.

“There is a great opportunity for us [against Sevilla] and we will give it our best shot.

“We have to compete for the 90 minutes or extra time. We have practiced penalties and we try to leave no stone unturned. By the way the penalties were good!

“We knew by getting the away goal it gave us a great opportunity. We give ourselves a great chance.

“It makes it very interesting. It will be a special occasion and the atmosphere will be electric.

“We are not going to be open but I want to play on the front foot. Hopefully I will stay calm so the players are not overemotional, but of course I will be excited.

“Sevilla have huge experience in Europe. I will expect them to play the same way. They have talented players. It is more about the players than me pitting my wits against [Jorge Sampaoli].”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments