Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Standup9ja - Ramos Will Sleep Better If Barcelona Lose To PSG



Standup9ja - Ramos Will Sleep Better If Barcelona Lose To PSG

Sergio Ramos, Real Madrid captain is hoping Barcelona lose in the Champions League, so he can have better sleep at night.

Madrid are already in the quarterfinals of the Champions League after winning 3-1 at Napoli, progressing 6-2 on aggregate.

Barcelona on the other hand are on the brink of exiting the competition, as they face a tough task of overcoming a 4-0 first leg loss to PSG.

Ramos would love to see Luis Enrique’s men depart, saying: “I’ll be happier if Barcelona lose.

“I’ll sleep more easily.”
 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments