Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Standup9ja: Ramos: Mbappe Will Be Welcomed At Real Madrid



Standup9ja: Ramos: Mbappe Will Be Welcomed At Real Madrid


Sergio Ramos has stated that should Kylian Mbappe choose to join Real Madrid, he will be welcomed.

The 18-year-old continues to make the waves at Monaco, attracting interest from all the big names in Europe.

Mbappe made his international debut with France this week and us being linked with a Madrid move. And captain Ramos says the door is open for him.

“I do not call the president [Florentino Perez] to consult me about signings, but the gates of Real Madrid are always open for the best players,” Ramos said ahead of Spain’s international friendly against France on Tuesday.

“If you come to Madrid Mbappe, we will welcome you with all the affection as we always do with the new players who arrive.

“But right now it’s a lack respect for those in the squad to get us talking about others who are not from the club.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments