Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Standup9ja: Neymar Confident Messi Will Renew Barcelona Contract



Standup9ja: Neymar Confident Messi Will Renew Barcelona Contract


Neymar has no doubts about his Barcelona teammate, Lionel Messi extending his contract at Camp Nou.

The Argentina star is currently ongoing talks with the club to extend his contract past the 2018 season.

Neymar believes the talisman’s relationship at Barcelona will help him make his decision, as he is gunning for more titles alongside the forward.

“Messi will renew because his is Barca and Barca is Messi,” the Brazil captain said, as quoted by Mundo Deportivo.

“I think we can win the treble again if we are focused and happy.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments