Search This Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Standup9ja - Guardiola: City Finishing Must Improve



Standup9ja - Guardiola: City Finishing Must Improve



Pep Guardiola has charged Manchester City to improve on their finishing after making to the semifinal of the FA Cup.

Silva and Guardiola scored both goals in the quarterfinal fixture against Middlesborough away from the Etihad.

However, Guardiola feels they should have scored more and wants to improve on that department.

“We played a good performance and were there from the first minute. We have missed a lot of chances throughout the season and the game should have been over 30 minutes before,” Guardiola told the BBC .

“We need to improve that, but I am happy and we can play Monaco. We were outstanding from the beginning. I like to work with these guys, I am so happy.

“When you attack good, you defend good. We want to play in this way.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments