Search This Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

Standup9ja - Arsene Wenger Denies Any Form Of Training Ground Bust-up With Alexis Sanchez



Standup9ja - Arsene Wenger Denies Any Form Of Training Ground Bust-up With Alexis Sanchez


Arsene Wenger has denied that Alexis Sanchez was involved in a training ground bust-up and insisted his relationship with the Arsenal forward is “normal”.

When asked about the supposed incident, Wenger said: “I am not aware, nothing happened. Nothing at all.

“I explained after the game at Liverpool that I decided to go for a more direct option in the game and that’s what happened. That was the unique reason for my decision.

“For the rest, his attitude… He is a committed player, sometimes with excessive behaviour, but you have seen that many times in history in every squad.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments