Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Standup9ja - Sterling Wants To Keep Scoring For City

Standup9ja - Sterling Wants To Keep Scoring For City

Raheem Sterling scored in the 2-0 win over Bournemouth, but insists he needs to keep scoring goals.

The England international started very fine when Guardiola first joined, but has been futile in front of goal.

And now he admits he must be more deadly and improve on his goalscoring as the season goes on.

“I am always trying to get on the scoresheet — it doesn’t always happen but it’s part of my game and I need to add more goals to my game,” Sterling told Sky Sports.

“Before the game we knew it was going to be a difficult place to come.

“They play amazing football at times and you’ve seen that throughout the game today. Credit to them, they pushed and pushed and luckily we got the two goals.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments