Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Standup9ja - Ancelotti Revels In Bayern Munich’s Win



Standup9ja - Ancelotti Revels In Bayern Munich’s Win


Bayern Munich thrashed Hamburg 8-0 in a match that is Carlo Ancelotti’s 1000th match as a manager and he is thrilled with the performance.

Lewandowski scored a hat trick, Kingsley Coman scored a brace and Vidal, Alaba and Robben got one apiece in the riot.

Ancelotti has won 591 of his games and he was absolutely pleased with the display his charges delivered.

“It was a perfect day, a perfect game,” he told Bayern’s official website.

“We played well with a good attitude. I told my players before the game to make my anniversary a good game.

“I did not expect it to work so well! I am very happy and wish for the next game the same setting and the same spirit.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments