Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Frank De Boer Wants To Manage In The EPL



Standup9ja - Frank De Boer Wants To Manage In The EPL


Frank De Boer did not have a successful spell as Inter’s manager and wants to get his career back on track, with a coaching job in England.

The former Ajax manager was formerly linked to Liverpool, a club he turned down and he has also been linked with Tottenham, Swansea and Hull and Newcastle.

De Boer however feels, now is the right time to coach in the EPL, but only if the right project comes along.

“I would love to manage here (in the Premier League),” De Boer was quoted as saying by Daily Mail. “But the project has to be right.

“I told Liverpool I was honoured but I was only one year in at Ajax, it was too soon. I needed to achieve more, and I didDe Boer guided Ajax to four Eredivisie titles, before leaving the Amsterdam giants for Inter in 2016.

His time at the Serie A outfit came to a premature end after just three months, however, and the 46-year-old has claimed there were too many distractions off the pitch at Inter.

“Leaving Ajax after 25 years as player, coach and manager was hard, but sometimes you are saying the same things, you need a new challenge, like Pep [Guardiola],” De Boer added.”

“But at Inter I had to deal with so many things away from football, you lose energy. Every time you thought, ‘Finally, a good result, everything has calmed down’, then comes Mauro Icardi’s book (that caused a storm of criticism) or Marcelo Brozovic is in the discotheque and you have to punish him.

“We only had three months but honestly, it felt like a year.”
 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments