Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Klopp Glad With Sturridge Return

Klopp Glad With Sturridge Return


 Jurgen Klopp has taken solace from the loss to West Ham in the FA cup, in the return of Daniel Sturridge to the team.


Sturridge came off the bench on the hour mark against West Ham, and even though he lacked his usual killer instincts, he was a genuine threat.

Even though the game ended in a loss for the Reds, Klopp was happy to welcome Coutinho and Sturridge back to the team.

When asked whether Sturridge would be in contention to start against Aston Villa on Sunday, the German said: “We have to talk first with Daniel, the doctor and all of the medical staff before I make a decision about this.”
The game was a little bit longer than I thought because I thought we could decide it after 90 minutes, but we didn’t so it was [another] 30 minutes plus. We will see.

“It was great [to have Sturridge back], everybody saw it. Origi is back, Coutinho is back, so that’s good, but we need consistency in the line-up.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments