Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Why I Am Slow – President Buhari Reacts

Why I Am Slow – President Buhari Reacts


 President Muhammadu Buhari has on Friday, January 1, reacted to criticisms on the alleged slow nature of his government, saying that he is not in a haste so as not to make mistakes.


READ ALSO: President Buhari Slashes Vehicles In Motorcade From 23 To 12
This disclosure was made known in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, while receiving a delegation of Women In Politics Forum (WIPF) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Buhari was quoted as saying that steps must be taken with caution to avoid mistakes, adding that any mistake by his administration would be a disaster for the country.
“People say we are slow. We are trying to change structures put in place by our predecessors in office for 16 years. If we hurry it, we will make mistakes. That will be a disaster,” the President said.

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments