Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bony: No Regrets In Joining City

Bony: No Regrets In Joining City


 Wilfried Bony has cleared speculation that he will be leaving Manchester City and claims to be happy at the club.


Bony joined City from Swansea back in January 2015, but has not had enough starts.

And this spurred rumours he was planning an exit in January, which he has now denied.

“I’m happy at the club,” Bony told BBC Sport.

“All this speculation is not true. I have a contract so I’m happy and I think I’m at one of the top clubs in the United Kingdom.

“I have no regrets about joining Manchester City. We play in the Champions League and we’re one of the top clubs in the world.

“I’m happy here and I can just say I’m blessed.”

Bony, who has netted eight goals in 23 appearances in all competitions for City in 2015-16, has a contract until June 2019.

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments