Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s Daughter, Mpho, Marries A Woman

Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s Daughter, Mpho, Marries A Woman


 Desmond Tutu’s daughter marries woman


The daughter of iconic South African activist, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Mpho Tutu, has married her female partner, Marceline van Furth.
Desmond Tutu's daughter marries woman
Desmond Tutu’s daughter marries woman
The two women got married in a civil ceremony held in Oegstgeest in the Netherlands. It was a second marriage for both, as they had both been previously married.
READ: Desmond Tutu Presses Criminal Charges Against Granddaughter
Mpho is the  executive director of the Desmond and Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation, and like her father, is also an Anglican priest. Furth is a professor in pediatric infectious diseases at Vrije University in Amsterdam.
Archbishop Desmond Tutu rose to fame for his role in the fight against apartheid in South Africa, and has been vocal in his support for the LGBT movement.
“I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven,” he once said. “No, I would say sorry, I mean I would much rather go to the other place. … I would not worship a God who is homophobic, and that is how deeply I feel about this.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments