Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Vidal: Juventus Is Good, But Bayern Is Better

Vidal: Juventus Is Good, But Bayern Is Better


 Bayern Munich’s Arturo Vidal has stated his joy at leaving Juventus for a much better Bayern Munich team.


Vidal helped Juventus to the league and cup double last season and they were also beaten UCL finalists.
Juventus could not keep their players after the success, losing Vidal, Tevez and Pirlo and Coman.
“Many things changed in my life – I was very happy at Juventus, but I’m feeling home here [in Munich],” Vidal said.
“I thank God that I’m here and I hope I will win important trophies with Bayern.
“Juve have a strong team, but Bayern’s is even better – the best players in the world are playing here in Munich.
“I hope I am able to help the team.”
Vidal was recently named as the seventh best player in the world in 2015 in the Goal 50, which was won by Barcelona star Lionel Messi.
The midfielder was delighted to feature so highly up the list.
He said: “I’m very happy, to be part of the best 50 players in the world. Many thanks for this award and many thanks to all my supporters.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments