Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mourinho: No New Players In January

Mourinho: No New Players In January


 Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has stated he does not have any desire to sign in January.


Chelsea are 16th on the log after recording their ninth loss in the league.

And with a match against Sunderland coming up, Mourinho will not be getting more players.

“I don’t think it is right I go to the board and say these players are not good and we need to spend 50 or 100 or whatever,” he told Chelsea’s official website.

“We have these players and it is with these players we have to go, and the players that are not performing well must feel attacked in their pride, in their self-esteem and they have to do everything to get results in a humble way.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments