Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2015

More Surgery? Lil Kim’s Booty Is Super Big As She Twerks At Concert [VIDEO]

More Surgery? Lil Kim’s Booty Is Super Big As She Twerks At Concert [VIDEO]


 Lil Kim’s booty is way bigger


Lil Kim has undergone some major transformation on her face and body over time, and was almost unrecognizable at Temple University in Philadelphia, USA, where she performed at the BOOM Bash 2015 concert.
Lil Kim's booty is way bigger
Lil Kim’s booty is way bigger – Photo credit: Ouzounova/Splash News
Dressed in a black body suit and tights, the former Junior M.A.F.I.A rapper look almost unrecognizable as she stepped up.
READ: Lil Kim Disses Nicki Minaj On ‘Flawless’ Remix [LISTEN]
Lil Kim was sporting more curves than usual, prompting reports that she had gone under the knife again, claims she has constantly denied.
Back in March 2013, she had claimed photos of her on the internet were photoshopped, saying: “Years & years they have been photoshopping pics of me & sabotaging my image.”
Kimmy shook her real (or not so real) butt for the crowd, twerking and getting a rapturous ovation.



 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments