Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2015

Mesut Ozil : “I’m With Arsenal Until 2018”

Mesut Ozil : “I’m With Arsenal Until 2018”


 Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil has told German sports magazine Kicker that this season has been his best so far.


“I’d like to say so far, this is my strongest season for Arsenal, but no. This is the strongest season so far in my career.”

Ozil also ruled out a return to the Bundesliga in the near future.

“I can never say I will return. I have beautiful memories of home, but I’m with Arsenal until at least 2018.

“Wenger has always backed me strongly. He’s always there for me.”

image

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments