Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

‘I, James Faleke, Will Not Be There For The Swearing-In Of Bello As Kogi Governor’

‘I, James Faleke, Will Not Be There For The Swearing-In Of Bello As Kogi Governor’


 The Kogi state deputy governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress’ (APC) has vowed not to be available for swearing in with Yahaya Bello on January 27, 2016. Premium Times reports.


Kogi Election Yahaya Bello
Kogi state governor elect, Yahaya Bello
This disclosure was made known during a meeting of APC stakeholders in Kogi west senatorial district in Kabba, Kogi state, on Monday, December 7, 2015.
READ ALSO: #KogiDecides: APC’s Yahaya Bello Declared New Governor of Kogi
He said his stance is in furtherance of his earlier letter to the national leadership of the party not to work with Mr. Bello, the governor-elect.
The politician, who was reacting to a resolution reached at the meeting that he should pursue the legal option to a logical conclusion, said the Audu/Faleke ticket remained intact and unchanged.
“I will not disappoint Prince Abubakar Audu. I, James Abiodun Faleke, will not be there for the swearing-in if we don’t finish the case before the Jan. 27, 2016,” he said.
“Nobody consulted me before making me a deputy to Bello. Bello too did not consult me. I have made my position known to the party leadership on this. I am not ready to betray and disappoint Prince Abubakar Audu.”
Faleke further exonerated President Muhammadu Buhari from the crisis, saying that “the Buhari” he knows cannot be a party to injustice and outright violation of the rule of law.
The tenure of the present administration ends on January 27, 2016.

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments