Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2015

Douglas Costa: I Snubbed Mourinho To Work With Guardiola

Douglas Costa: I Snubbed Mourinho To Work With Guardiola

douglas costa

Douglas Costa has revealed he passed up the opportunity to join Chelsea, because he wanted to work with Guardiola.

Costa had been exceptional for Bayern Munich and voiced his love for Mourinho when he was linked with the club.

But the midfielder has revealed it didn’t take him long to join up with Bayern when they started chasing him.

“Chelsea also wanted to sign me. They were seriously interested and made great efforts,” Douglas Costa
told Bild.

“But I really only wanted to work with Guardiola and join Bayern.

“I made a conscious decision to join Bayern because of the presence of Guardiola. I was convinced that I would learn more at Bayern under Guardiola.”

The 25-year-old has developed into a key figure at the Allianz Arena, scoring twice and setting up seven more in 12 Bundesliga appearances for die Roten so far.

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments