Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Garde Positive Of Villa Survival

Garde Positive Of Villa Survival


 Remi Garde is keen to point out Aston Villa are not relegation certain and will fight back for survival.


With five points from 13 games, Villa look a side resigned, seeing as no club has recovered from such a poor start.

However, Garde is not letting statistics faze him as he intends to rescue Villa from relegation.
“Only when it’s done with mathematics can you accept things like that and we are not at that point,” he said.

“We are five points away from safety and, for the moment, that is not something that’s unreachable.

“I understand that people outside will bet on us being in this position at the end of the season, but I really think we have the possibility to close the gap.”

Garde, a replacement for Tim Sherwood who was sacked last month, added: “There are a lot of points left so why can’t we do it? Statistics are one thing, but sometimes they are made to be challenged.

“It’s not until we are in a position where we cannot do anything. I strongly believe we can. I am committed to the mission I have taken on.

“I don’t see any players fed up about the situation or what I am asking of them – not at all.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments