Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Coco Austin Shows Off Bare 8-Months Old Baby Bump

Coco Austin Shows Off Bare 8-Months Old Baby Bump

coco austin header

Coco Austin is back again with her bump and this time she decides to bare it all for you.
READ: Photos From Coco Austin’s Baby Shower
The controversial star who has faced a lot of criticisms since announcing her pregnancy, took to Instagram to show off her bare baby bump while rocking a towering pair of heels.

coco austin

READ: Pregnant Coco Austin Flaunts Growing Bump In Tiny Bikini
Coco Austin also seized the opportunity to flaunt a cross section of her shoe closet. She wrote;
This was just taken today in my shoe sanctuary were I feel the most peaceful.. 34 weeks pregnant!!’

coco austin 1

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments