Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Shade? Manuel Pellegrini Says Chelsea Can Still Win EPL

Shade? Manuel Pellegrini Says Chelsea Can Still Win EPL


 Manuel Pellegrini on Chelsea struggles


In a rare show of sympathy, Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has offered support to embattled Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho.
The two haven’t always been best of buddies, but Pellegrini has said he is hopeful Mourinho can turn around what has been a horrible season.
Manuel Pellegrini on Chelsea struggles
 
Manuel Pellegrini on Chelsea struggles
The Blues sit in 16th place in the Barclays Premier League with 5 losses in their first 10 games, with sack rumors already flying around Jose Mourinho’s head.
READ: Toure Still At City Because Of Pellegrini
“All managers have a moment in their career, in their season, a bad moment. It’s normal,” the City boss said on Friday.
“So I hope, because he’s a very important manager, that he will arrange his team. I think he’s already demonstrated what he can do. He’s the champion of the Premier League this year.”
Pellegrini also added that Chelsea could still win the league or at least be near the top when the season ends.
READ: Chelsea Make Bid For Shakhtar Donetsk Striker?
“Of course, I always say mathematics show when you can do it and when you can’t. We have enough points to play for,” he added.
“I am sure they will be involved in the title or for the first position. I am sure they will continue to be a very strong team. They are not in their best moment but I am sure they will improve.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments