Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo Unveils New “Savage Beauty” Boots

PHOTO: Cristiano Ronaldo Unveils New “Savage Beauty” Boots

 

Cristiano Ronaldo unveils Savage Beauty

Football legend Cristiano Ronaldo has unveiled a new set of football boots that will definitely have opposing goalkeepers terrified.
Cristiano Ronaldo unveils Savage Beauty
Cristiano Ronaldo unveils Savage Beauty
The new boots, named the Mercurial Vapor CR7 Savage Beauty, were inspired by his volcanic hometown of Madeira.
READ: Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Free 20 Million Euros For Doing Nothing
“Madeira will always be close to my heart,” said Ronaldo. “I’m so happy to represent my island all over the world. It’s a fantastic feeling.”
The boots will be officially released on the 29th of October. Check them out below!

Ronaldo new boots

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments