Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2015

No Homo! Priest Fired From Vatican After Coming Out As Gay

No Homo! Priest Fired From Vatican After Coming Out As Gay

Vatican fires gay priest

A priest has been fired from the Vatican after coming out as an homosexual.

Vatican fires gay priest: Church takes stand against homosexuality
The incident comes on the eve of the meeting of the synod, the church’s bishops to discuss the church’s relations to gays, divorcees and more.
READ: Gay Marriage: Pope Francis Appears To Back Embattled Anti-Gay Clerk
The priest, named Krzysztof Charamsa, came out via a newspaper interview, saying he had found a man he loved, and was happy and proud to be a gay priest.
“The decision to make such a pointed statement on the eve of the opening of the synod appears very serious and irresponsible, since it aims to subject the synod assembly to undue media pressure,” the Vatican spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi, said in a statement.
Lombardi added that Charamsa’s actions means he could no longer work at the Vatican, and could possibly be stripped of his priesthood.
READ: Gay Guy Proposes To Boyfriend In Church And The Congregation Applauds
Charasma denied that he planned to put pressure on the Church, but that he just wants the Church to treat homosexual worshipers better.
“I came out. This is a very personal, difficult and tough decision in the Catholic church’s homophobic world,” Charamsa said.
“I have to say who I am. I am a gay priest. I am a happy and proud gay priest.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments