Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Mourinho Criticizes Liverpool

Mourinho Criticizes Liverpool

 
 

Football’s favorite diva is at it again. Jose Mourinho was very critical about Liverpool over the firing of Brendan Rodgers and the hiring of Jurgen Klopp.
Mourinho who himself seems on the brink of a letter of termination of appointment from Chelsea spoke out over the attitude of Liverpool fans, the club’s management and players following the arrival of Klopp at the weekend. ‘It’s quite sad that football in this moment – and even in this country – is happy with it. I’m not speaking about Jurgen, I’ve a good relationship with him and nothing will change that. Mourinho said following Chelsea’s win over Aston Villa‘I’m speaking about the circumstances that made Brendan lose his job. I don’t like people being excited that a new manager is coming. I don’t like a player to say; ‘Now, we are going to give extra to prove to the new manager.’ Give to Brendan, not to the new manager!’
This might be seen as Mourinho indirectly appealing for more time from the fans and management and demanding for better performances from his players. For Liverpool however, based on the match against tottenham, the best is yet to come but they are well on their way and Kloop may just be the man to return some footballing glory to Liverpool.

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments