Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Jaden Smith On People Calling Him Crazy: “They Thought Galileo Was Crazy Too”

Jaden Smith On People Calling Him Crazy: “They Thought Galileo Was Crazy Too”

Jaden Smith compares himself to Galileo

Jaden Smith has opened up on his zest for knowledge in a new interview with GQ.
Jaden Smith compares himself to Galileo
Jaden Smith compares himself to Galileo

Jaden and his sister Willow are home schooled by celebrity parents Jada Pinkett and Will Smith, and creates his own curriculum that allows him to learn as much as he can.
READ: Will Smith Posts Cute Throwback Photo of Jaden Smith As He Turns 17
“And that’s what I really encourage kids to do, is learn the things that you want to learn,” Jaden told GQ.
“Because then not only will school become fun, but it will make your dreams come true. I rarely go to parties. My whole life is just dedicated on learning and breaking, like, the craziest records of life, and being like one of the craziest human beings to ever exist. That’s me.”
READ: Kendall Jenner Steps Out With Jaden Smith in Her Most Stylish Casual Outfit Yet
Jaden’s eccentric clothing and lifestyle have seen the media use the word “crazy” when describing him, but rather than be bothered, the Karate Kid star says it gives him hope.
“They thought Galileo was crazy, too you know what I’m saying? I don’t think I’m as revolutionary as Galileo, but I don’t think I’m not as revolutionary as Galileo,” Jaden explained to GQ.

 

 

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments