Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Inter Milan Captain, Mauro Icardi Speaks About Reports Linking Him To Juventus

Inter Milan Captain, Mauro Icardi Speaks About Reports Linking Him To Juventus


 


Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi has refused to rule out a move to Juventus, although he admits such a move would be “ugly”.
Speaking ahead of this weekend’s clash between Inter and Juve, the 22-year-old told Mediaset: “Joining the Bianconeri? Never say never, but playing here and then at Juventus would be a bit ugly.


image
Read : Inter Milan Captain, Mauro Icardi Sacks Agent, Replaces Him With His Wife
“My goals against Juve? It’s one of those things. I even scored against Juventus with my chest last year.
“It’s a game where we have to do well and confirm the work we’ve done during the week.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments