Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Chelsea Make Bid For Shakhtar Donetsk Striker?

Chelsea Make Bid For Shakhtar Donetsk Striker?


Alex Teixeira has welcomed talk of a move to Chelsea in the January transfer window. The Brazilian, 25, currently plies his trade with Shakhtar Donetsk and has claimed there is already an offer on the table from Jose Mourinho’s side.
He is Shakhtar’s top goalscorer this term has averaged approximately a goal every 62 minutes with 16 goals in his first 11 games in the Ukrainian Premier League. That’s a better league strike-rate than Robert Lewandowski…

image

“I have an offer,” Teixeira said.
“It was a pleasure to know that Chelsea wants to sign me. It would be great if the transfer already happens in January.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments