Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bournemouth Manager, Eddie Howe Reveals How He Tried To Sign Tottenham Hotspur Striker, Harry Kane


 



 


Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has revealed he tried to sign striker Harry Kane when he was in charge at Burnley.
The Tottenham striker is expected to start for Spurs against the Cherries after coming on as a sub against Anderlecht on Thursday.

image

“I’ve watched him for a long time now and he always impressed me. I tried to bring him in several times (at Burnley) and tended to miss out.
“Someone like that I really admire. I watched him a lot coming through the ranks at Tottenham and I remember him playing for Millwall against my Burnley side and he was outstanding.

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments