Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Yobe: Police Constable Shoots Senior Colleagues During Homicide Case Investigation

A police constable, who was deployed to
Yobe State – name withheld – has
reportedly shot two of his colleagues
dead.
Photo credit: Google
According to The Nation , the incident
which took place at the Nangere Police
Division in the state was reported to have
occurred in the early hours of Friday.
A source, who was present during the
incident, said the Police Constable shot
two other Inspectors at close range
following a disagreement on a homicide
case that was brought to the station.
“He shot himself after killing the
two other inspectors at the
station,” the source said.
The State commissioner, Zanna Ibrahim
confirmed the incident, when a call got to
her, saying:
” I am right now on my way to
Nangere to get first hand
information of what really
happen. I will get back to you on
my return to Damaturu.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments