Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Manchester United’s Chris Smalling Grateful For Van Gaal Impact

Manchester United’s Chris Smalling has
heaped praise on manager Louis Van
Gaal for helping him improve his game.
Smalling thanks Van Gaal: Defender
praises manager’s style
Smalling has had an excellent season so
far for the Red Devils, and believes van
Gaal’s style of coaching has helped him
and his teammates.
READ: Chris Smalling Enters
Guinness Book Of World Records
“He has helped me a lot,” he told the
Express.
“He is very honest about what your good
points are and what you can improve on.
That is very refreshing to hear”
“When he first joined the club he said
that after six to eight months of working,
when we know what he wants, then we
will improve as a team.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments